Scott Piercy heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds after making the cut and finishing 62nd in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Piercy in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||70-67-72-74 (-1)||18||$26,160|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- In his past four appearances, Piercy finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Piercy has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Piercy has ended the day below par four times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.4 strokes to finish in the third percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which landed him in the 56th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Piercy shot better than 100% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Piercy fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 2.1).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Piercy recorded five bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Piercy’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average (3.8).