Scott Piercy enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +26500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open, finishing 21st. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Piercy before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Scott Piercy to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-70-66-68 (-6)||13||$94,830|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-71-73-73 (+4)||12||$41,850|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has an average finishing position of 29th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Piercy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Piercy has finushed under par five times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was rather average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him strongly, in the 85th percentile of the competitors.
- Piercy shot better than 70% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Piercy fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Piercy recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- Piercy carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.