Following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Scott Piercy is in 18th position with a score of -2.
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-68-71-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||67-72-69-67 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Piercy has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four events.
- Piercy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Piercy has finushed below par eight times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.05 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 57th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Piercy was better than 64% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Piercy fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Piercy recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Piercy’s five birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.