Coming off a victory at the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play, Scott Scheffler, the No. 1 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is among the favorites (+1200) to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||1||N/A||0||$2,100,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||70-76-68-76 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||1||70-73-68-72 (-5)||0||$2,160,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||7||66-72-65-69 (-12)||7||$390,000|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Scheffler
- Scheffler will attempt to make the cut for the 13th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Scheffler has claimed victory twice while also posting three top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Scheffler has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Scheffler
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|