Scott Stallings, who took 13th in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club from August 4- 7 in his last action, heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +11250 odds. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings in this event.
Scott Stallings Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Stallings to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +11250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||67-71-67-65 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||10||70-65-67-70 (-16)||10||$203,700|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||4||67-66-64-70 (-17)||4||$319,500|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||8||74-64-68-63 (-11)||8||$243,605|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- Stallings has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Stallings will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Stallings has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score four times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -14.
- Stallings has headed to the clubhouse below par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 77th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 88th percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Stallings shot better than just 12% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Stallings carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Stallings did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Stallings recorded more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.