Scott Stallings (+8000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage in his last outing Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||11||$73,000|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- Stallings has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Stallings has finished below par seven times, while also registering one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.41-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the third percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Stallings was better than 45% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Stallings fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Stallings recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- Stallings failed to card a birdie or better on a single one of the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage. The field average was 5.8.