Scott Stallings enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +42500 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2014. Before Stallings tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||5||$158,670|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- Stallings has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Stallings finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -13 in his past four appearances.
- Stallings has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- Stallings shot better than 84% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Stallings carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Stallings carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Stallings’ 11 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.6.