Scott Stallings, who took 13th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) from March 31 – April 3 in his last action, enters play in the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +18000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Stallings before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||11||$73,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- Stallings will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Stallings has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Stallings has finished under par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Stallings shot better than 54% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Stallings shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Stallings recorded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Stallings had more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.