Scott Stallings put together a fourth-place finish in his last action in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on June 30 – July 3, and heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +5928 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Scott Stallings Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Stallings to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +5928
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||4||67-66-64-70 (-17)||4||$319,500|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||8||74-64-68-63 (-11)||8||$243,605|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- In his past four tournaments, Stallings has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -14 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Stallings has finished below par seven times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 87th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 85th percentile on par 4s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Stallings shot better than 80% of the field (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Stallings carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Stallings recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.0).
- Stallings’ 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the field average (6.9).