Scott Stallings, who took fourth in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club on May 26-29 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +16500 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-64-70-72 (-7)||270||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-70 (+8)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Stallings finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four events.
- Stallings has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 88th percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Stallings shot better than 69% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Stallings fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Stallings had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.8).
- Stallings’ 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the tournament average (6.0).