Scott Stallings has +12000 odds to win the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club after he finished second in his last tournament in the BMW Championship (August 18-21). Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he takes to the course in Atlanta, Georgia.
Scott Stallings Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Stallings to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +12000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||2||68-68-66-69 (-13)||1||$1,620,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||67-71-67-65 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||10||70-65-67-70 (-16)||10||$203,700|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- Stallings has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -13 those three times he made the cut.
- Stallings has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings finished in the 52nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging par.
- He finished in the 87th percentile on par 4s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Stallings was better than 81% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Stallings fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Stallings had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Stallings’ 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the tournament average of 8.1.