Scott Stallings (+19500) readies for the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after missing the cut in his last tournament here, the 2021 Travelers Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Scott Stallings to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +19500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-64-70-72 (-7)||2||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-70 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- Stallings has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Stallings finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Stallings has finshed better than par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 55th percentile of the field.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 24th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Stallings shot better than 40% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Stallings did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Stallings had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.0).
- Stallings failed to record a birdie or better on a single one of the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open. The field average was 4.3.