Scott Stallings missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the U.S. Open, and he has +23857 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s event at The Country Club of Brookline. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-64-70-72 (-7)||2||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-70 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Stallings has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -12 across his past four events.
- Stallings has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 29th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Stallings was better than just 9% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Stallings failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Stallings recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- Stallings’ two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average of 4.6.