Scottie Scheffler will aim to improve on a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the Travelers Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club. He has +1100 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +1100
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||68-67-65-70 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||2||70-67-71-67 (-5)||1||$1,557,687|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||18||69-67-71-66 (-7)||12||$123,975|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||2||66-65-68-72 (-9)||0||$915,600|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler will take aim at his fifth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Scheffler will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Scheffler has finished in the top five in two of his past four tournaments.
- Scheffler finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four appearances, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Scheffler has finished below par 11 times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship ranked in the 54th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Travelers Championship, Scheffler shot better than 67% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Scheffler recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Scheffler did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- Scheffler’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the field average of 6.8.