Scottie Scheffler (+1700) heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2018. Before Scheffler tees off in Truckee, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +1700
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||43||N/A||4||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||68-67-65-70 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||2||70-67-71-67 (-5)||1||$1,557,687|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Scheffler has finished below par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in three of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 0.00 strokes on the four par-3 holes.
- He averaged 0.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 69th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 0.97 strokes).
- Scheffler was better than 61% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 0.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 1.09.
- Scheffler carded a birdie or better on four of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, outperforming the field average of 3.1.
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Scheffler did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.2).
- Scheffler’s 26 birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 22.6.