Scottie Scheffler (+1400) enters the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after missing the cut at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in his last event Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Scottie Scheffler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2022 BMW Championship +1400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||68-68-69-74 (-9)||11||$120,286|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||68-67-65-70 (-10)||9||$159,775|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Scheffler finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Scheffler has finished under par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging par to finish in the 30th percentile of the field.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him in the 36th percentile of the field.
- Scheffler shot better than 45% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Scheffler shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Scheffler had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Scheffler’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average of 7.1.