Scottie Scheffler will aim for another strong showing this year at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after a second-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers give him +600 odds, the third-best odds of the field. Before Scheffler tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Scottie Scheffler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +600
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||14||65 (-7)||16||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||45||71-68-74-70 (-1)||16||$29,085|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||2||65-66-66-73 (-20)||7||$5,750,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||3||68-67-68-70 (-11)||3||$870,000|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Scheffler has finished in the top five twice in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Scheffler has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in three of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 2.59-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him strongly, in the 78th percentile of the field.
- Scheffler was better than 78% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 2.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Scheffler carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Scheffler did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 0.5).
- Scheffler carded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.