Scottie Scheffler enters play in the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +1100 odds after a 13th-place showing in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands on June 23-26 in his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +1100
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||68-67-65-70 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||2||70-67-71-67 (-5)||1||$1,557,687|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||18||69-67-71-66 (-7)||12||$123,975|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||2||66-65-68-72 (-9)||0||$915,600|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler has finished in the top 20 in four straight events.
- Scheffler has made the cut in four straight events.
- Scheffler has finished in the top five in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader twice and with a score better than average four times.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Scheffler has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Travelers Championship, Scheffler shot better than 67% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Scheffler carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Scheffler did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- Scheffler’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.8.