Scottie Scheffler will try for another strong showing at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after an eighth-place showing in this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +1200, the second-best odds of the field. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Scheffler before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||15||67-68-65-69 (-19)||7||$161,525|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||1||69-67-71-71 (-10)||0||$2,700,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||70-76-68-76 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||1||70-73-68-72 (-5)||0||$2,160,000|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler will seek to make the cut for the 14th straight event.
- Scheffler has won two of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Scheffler finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Scheffler has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score five times and a top-10 score on seven occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.69 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which landed him in the 54th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Scheffler shot better than 60% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Scheffler shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Scheffler had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Scheffler carded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.