Scottie Scheffler, who took second in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club on May 26-29 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +135 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||2||66-65-68-72-4-4-4 (-9)||0||$915,600|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||71-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||15||67-68-65-69 (-19)||7||$161,525|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||1||69-67-71-71 (-10)||0||$2,700,000|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- In his past four tournaments, Scheffler has one win and two top-five finishes.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -13.
- Over his last 17 rounds, Scheffler has finished below par 11 times, while also registering six bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 17 rounds, while scoring among the top five in eight rounds and the top 10 10 times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 98th percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 51 par-4 holes.
- Scheffler shot better than 34% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.7.
- Scheffler did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Scheffler did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Scheffler’s 10 birdies or better on the 51 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average of six.