Scottie Scheffler comes into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) at +1000 to win after a seventh-place showing in the Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua on January 5- 8 in his most recent action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Scheffler before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
Scottie Scheffler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2023 The American Express +1000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||66-66-69-70 (-21)||6||$368,750|
|December 1- 4||Hero World Challenge||2||72-68-66-68 (-14)||2||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||9||70-66-71-67 (-6)||10||$196,500|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||3||65-71-68-62 (-18)||5||$375,560|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler has finished in the top 10 in each of his last four tournaments.
- Scheffler has qualified for the weekend in seven straight events.
- Scheffler has finished in the top 10 four times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top five in two of those outings.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score of -15 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Scheffler has finished under par 12 times, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in two of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in seven rounds and the top 10 nine times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler shot poorly on the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging par to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 74th percentile on par 4s at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Scheffler shot better than 58% of the field at the Sentry Tournament of Champions on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.34 strokes.
- Scheffler did not have a birdie on any of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Scheffler did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.1).
- Scheffler had more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 10.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.