Scottie Scheffler is +1200 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after finishing second in the TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club on August 25-28 in his last action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Scottie Scheffler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||2||65-66-66-73 (-20)||7||$5,750,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||3||68-67-68-70 (-11)||3||$870,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||68-68-69-74 (-9)||11||$120,286|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Scheffler has finished in the top five in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -13.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Scheffler has finished below par 11 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in four of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the TOUR Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship placed him well, in the 79th percentile of the competitors.
- Scheffler shot better than just 7% of the golfers at the TOUR Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.31.
- Scheffler carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Scheffler carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Scheffler’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were less than the field average (9.6).