Seamus Power has +2200 odds to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course as he looks to follow up his 12th-place performance here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Power before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Seamus Power Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Seamus Power to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +2200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||49||67-69-74-74 (E)||17||$24,010|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||71-71-67-71 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||65||71-68-77-75 (+7)||21||$31,500|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- Power has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Power finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Power has finished below par nine times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Power shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the fifth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Power was better than 78% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Power failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Power recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.8).
- Power recorded fewer birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 7.3 on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina.