Seamus Power enters play in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +7250 odds. In his most recent tournament at this course he finished 12th in the 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic. Before Power tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Seamus Power Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Seamus Power to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +7250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||67-65-70-70 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||12||71-70-70-70 (+1)||7||$347,058|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- In his past four events, Power has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Power carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Power has ended the day below par twice, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Power finished in the 22nd percentile on the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 15th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Power was better than just 29% of the field at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Power failed to record a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Power had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.2).
- Power recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 9.1 on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.