Seamus Power, who took seventh in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his most recent outing, comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Power before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||7||N/A||0||$386,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||71-71-73-70 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||80-72 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- In his past four appearances, Power has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Power finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Power has finushed below par four times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|