Seamus Power enters play in the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +10500 odds after a 17th-place performance in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his most recent outing. Before Power tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||66-67-69-68 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-74-74-70 (+4)||14||$111,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||71-71-73-70 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- Power has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Power carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Power has finushed below par eight times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Power shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 85th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Power shot better than 51% of the field (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Power carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Power had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Power had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.