Seamus Power has +4000 odds to win the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua after he finished fifth in his last tournament in The RSM Classic (November 17-20). Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Power before he takes to the course in Kapalua, Hawaii.
Seamus Power Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Seamus Power to win the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||5||66-68-67-66 (-15)||4||$277,830|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||3||67-68-63-68 (-18)||5||$375,560|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||1||65-65-65-70 (-19)||0||$1,170,000|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||49||67-69-74-74 (E)||17||$24,010|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- Power will look for his fourth straight top-five finish in this event.
- Power will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Power has one win and three top-five finishes.
- Power has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Power has finished under par 14 times, while also posting three par-or-better rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in two of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Power was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 70th percentile on par 4s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.91 strokes on the 46 par-4 holes.
- Power was better than 88% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.3 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Power carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Power carded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.5).
- Power’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the field average (6.3).