Seamus Power is +10000 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He finished 19th in his last tournament at this venue, the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree. Before Power tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Seamus Power Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Seamus Power to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||71-71-67-71 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||65||71-68-77-75 (+7)||21||$31,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- Power has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Power carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Power has finished under par seven times, while also recording one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Power was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 52nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Power shot better than just 23% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Power carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Power carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Power’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).