Seamus Power enters the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +7071 odds. He made the cut and finished 25th in his most recent outing, the Travelers Championship. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Power in this event.
Seamus Power to win the 2022 The Open Championship +7071
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seamus Power
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||67-65-70-70 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||12||71-70-70-70 (+1)||7||$347,058|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||71-69-67-72 (-1)||4||$357,813|
Recent Form Insights: Seamus Power
- In his past four appearances, Power has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Power finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Power has finished under par four times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seamus Power
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Power was in the 21st percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.92 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Power was better than 88% of the competitors at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Power did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Power carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.7).
- Power carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.