Sean O’Hair has +20500 odds at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his last appearance here, the 2021 3M Open. Below we help you make your best bets on O’Hair before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sean O’Hair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||8||68-65-65-73 (-17)||8||$100,825|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||70-71-70-74 (+5)||24||$18,531|
Recent Form Insights: Sean O’Hair
- In his past four events, O’Hair has finished in the top 10 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- O’Hair finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, O’Hair has finished under par five times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sean O’Hair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- O’Hair was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Barracuda Championship, which placed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, O’Hair was better than 57% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- O’Hair recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, O’Hair had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.5.
- O’Hair had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.