Sean O’Hair has +7750 odds to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) as he tries to follow up his ninth-place showing here in 2021 with another top-10 finish. Before he tees off in Truckee, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on O’Hair in this event.
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sean O’Hair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||8||68-65-65-73 (-17)||8||$100,825|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||70-71-70-74 (+5)||24||$18,531|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||71-71-70-72 (-4)||13||$9,195|
Recent Form Insights: Sean O’Hair
- O’Hair has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- O’Hair finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- O’Hair has finished below par seven times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sean O’Hair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- O’Hair was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.9 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Barbasol Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 72nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes).
- O’Hair shot better than 75% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- O’Hair carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, O’Hair recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.7).
- O’Hair had more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 6.2 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.