Sean O’Hair has +33500 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, and finished 50th. Below we help you make your best bets on O’Hair before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Sean O’Hair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||71-71-70-72 (-4)||13||$9,195|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67 (-2)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-80 (+10)||—||$-|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||67-67-71-72 (-10)||9||$119,843|
Recent Form Insights: Sean O’Hair
- O’Hair has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, O’Hair carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, O’Hair has finished under par seven times, while also recording one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sean O’Hair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- O’Hair was in the 62nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 45th percentile of the competitors.
- O’Hair was better than 38% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- O’Hair recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, O’Hair had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- O’Hair carded the same number of birdies or better (five) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.