Sean O’Hair heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +27000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 32nd in his last time at this tournament in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on O’Hair before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Sean O’Hair Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sean O’Hair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-68 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||8||68-65-65-73 (-17)||8||$100,825|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sean O’Hair
- O’Hair has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- O’Hair finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -17 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, O’Hair has finished below par six times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sean O’Hair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- O’Hair finished in the 52nd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 58th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- O’Hair was better than only 12% of the golfers at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- O’Hair failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, O’Hair did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.0).
- O’Hair’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average (5.7).