Sebastian Munoz (+14500) enters the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 29th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Munoz before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Sebastian Munoz Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sebastian Munoz to win the 2022 BMW Championship +14500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||46||68-68-71-69 (-4)||11||$42,330|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-73 (E)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||62||73-71-71-70 (-3)||17||$33,625|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 54th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Munoz did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Munoz has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz finished in the 30th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging par.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 62nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Munoz shot better than just 31% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Munoz carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Munoz had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Munoz’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.