Sebastian Munoz heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +5214 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship, finishing 55th. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Munoz in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||74-70-69-75 (+8)||277||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||60-69-66-69 (-24)||2||$536,900|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||66-69-71-70 (-8)||9||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz has made the cut in three straight events.
- Munoz has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Munoz has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Munoz has finished below par eight times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz finished in the 55th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 74th percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Munoz shot better than just 21% of the competitors (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Munoz did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Munoz had three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Munoz’s four birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the field average of 4.6.