Sebastian Munoz has +14500 odds to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2017 FedEx St. Jude Classic, and placed 60th. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Munoz in this event.
Sebastian Munoz Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sebastian Munoz to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +14500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-73 (E)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||62||73-71-71-70 (-3)||17||$33,625|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||74-69-69-70 (+2)||8||$241,302|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Munoz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Munoz has ended the day below par six times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- His 4-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 56th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- Munoz shot better than just 30% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Munoz recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Munoz carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Munoz’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.9).