Sebastian Munoz has +15000 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament, and finished 40th. Before Munoz tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-73-65-77 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||72-74-71-75 (+4)||9||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-66-69-72 (-7)||12||$125,880|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz will seek to make the cut for the seventh straight event.
- Munoz has an average finishing position of 27th in his past four appearances.
- Munoz finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Munoz has finished under par six times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|