Sebastian Munoz has +3330 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after he finished third in his last tournament action in the AT&T Byron Nelson (May 12-15). Before Munoz tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||60-69-66-69 (-24)||2||$536,900|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||66-69-71-70 (-8)||9||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-73-65-77 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- In his past four appearances, Munoz has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Munoz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -12.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Munoz has finished under par nine times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz finished in the 47th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- He shot well to finish in the 99th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.65 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Munoz shot better than 60% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Munoz fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Munoz recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Munoz’s 17 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.