Sebastian Munoz (+8000) heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Munoz before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-73-65-77 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||72-74-71-75 (+4)||9||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-66-69-72 (-7)||12||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||70-67-70-68 (-9)||7||$79,130|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- In his past four events, Munoz has an average finish of 26th.
- Munoz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Munoz has finished under par 10 times, while also carding one par-or-better round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging par to finish in the 57th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.14 strokes).
- Munoz shot better than only 29% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Munoz shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Munoz recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.3).
- Munoz’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average of 3.9.