Sebastian Munoz missed the cut in his last appearance at the The American Express, and he has +12500 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s tournament at PGA West (Palmer). Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Munoz in this event.
Sebastian Munoz Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sebastian Munoz to win the 2023 The American Express +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||56||70-68-69-70 (-7)||16||$18,942|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||40||68-72-73-69 (-2)||15||$38,430|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||36||72-67-68-69 (-4)||11||$50,298|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Munoz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Munoz has finished below par nine times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz shot well on the 10 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, averaging 2.80 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, which placed him in the 29th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Munoz shot better than only 10% of the field at the Cadence Bank Houston Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Munoz shot equal to the field average on par-3s his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, Munoz did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.0).
- Munoz’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open were less than the tournament average (4.3).