Sebastian Munoz enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +11285 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open, finishing 25th. Before Munoz tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||69-70-65-71 (-5)||14||$71,485|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||70-70-70-73 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||74-70-69-75 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||60-69-66-69 (-24)||2||$536,900|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Munoz has finished in the top five once.
- Munoz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Munoz has ended the day under par seven times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 54th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Munoz was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Munoz shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other golfers averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Munoz had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Munoz recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.