Sebastian Munoz heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +4750 odds. He made the cut and finished 29th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Wyndham Championship. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Munoz in this event.
Sebastian Munoz Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sebastian Munoz to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +4750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sebastian Munoz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||62||73-71-71-70 (-3)||17||$33,625|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||74-69-69-70 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||69-70-65-71 (-5)||14||$71,485|
Recent Form Insights: Sebastian Munoz
- Munoz has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Munoz finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Munoz has finished below par seven times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sebastian Munoz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Munoz finished in the 61st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par.
- He shot well to finish in the 70th percentile on par 4s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 56 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Munoz was better than just 10% of the golfers (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Munoz recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Munoz carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.2).
- Munoz’s 10 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 9.1.