Sepp Straka has +6600 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He missed the cut in his last appearance here, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Straka before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Sepp Straka Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sepp Straka to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||107||69-74 (+1)||71||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||62||71-70-73-73 (+3)||20||$20,055|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||72-68-68-70 (-2)||13||$27,638|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||2||69-66-69-67 (-17)||0||$861,100|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- Straka will look to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Straka has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Straka has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Straka has finished below par eight times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka finished in the 46th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.63 strokes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him below average, in the 11th percentile of the field.
- Straka was better than just 0% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Straka carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Straka did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- Straka’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average (7.2).