Sepp Straka heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +30000 odds. He made the cut and finished 35th in his last event, the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Straka in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-74-71-67 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||1||71-64-69-66 (-10)||0||$1,440,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- In his past four tournaments, Straka has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Straka has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four events.
- Straka has finished below par six times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|