Sepp Straka made the cut and finished 66th in his most recent appearance in the PGA Championship, and he has +20500 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at Southern Hills Country Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Straka before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-69-70-70 (-9)||17||$17,927|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-71-67-68 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||74-72-76-71 (+5)||15||$93,150|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- Straka has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Straka has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Straka has ended the day below par eight times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 29th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Straka shot better than 40% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Straka fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Straka recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Straka’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).