Sepp Straka has +13000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 59th. Before Straka tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||74-72-76-71 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-74-71-67 (-7)||6||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-74 (+6)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||1||71-64-69-66 (-10)||0||$1,440,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- Straka has finished first once while also posting two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Straka has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Straka has finished below par seven times and posted 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.1 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Straka was better than only 12% of the field (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Straka recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Straka carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.1).
- Straka recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.