Sepp Straka readies for the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +6600 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree, his most recent event at this course. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Straka before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Sepp Straka Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sepp Straka to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||72-68-68-70 (-2)||13||$27,638|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||2||69-66-69-67 (-17)||0||$861,100|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||7||68-68-64-68 (-16)||5||$2,000,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||28||72-72-68-68 (-4)||10||$104,250|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- Straka will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Straka has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Straka has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -10.
- Straka has finished below par 12 times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in four of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka was relatively average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which placed him in the 34th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Straka was better than only 32% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Straka carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, outperforming the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Straka had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Straka had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.