Sepp Straka has +21857 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2019, finishing 28th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Straka before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||45||71-70-74-76 (+3)||16||$37,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||78||71-72-79-76 (+18)||23||$23,700|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-69-70-70 (-9)||17||$17,927|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- Straka has made the cut in three straight events.
- Straka has an average finishing position of 65th in his past four appearances.
- Straka has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Straka has ended the day under par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was strong enough to land him in the 75th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Straka was better than 41% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Straka recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Straka carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Straka’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average of 4.6.