Sergio Garcia emerged victorious in the 2017 Masters Tournament, and he has the 35th-best odds (+8000) to win the tournament this year at Augusta National Golf Club. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Garcia before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Sergio Garcia
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-71-71-71 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||75-70-75-74 (+6)||11||$53,400|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||71-68-69-72 (-4)||15||$45,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sergio Garcia
- Garcia has made the cut in six straight events.
- Garcia has an average finishing position of 32nd in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Garcia carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Garcia has finished below par seven times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sergio Garcia
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|