Sergio Garcia enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +12500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before Garcia tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Sergio Garcia
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||67-71-74-68 (E)||8||$98,100|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||72-74-74-71 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-71-71-71 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||75-70-75-74 (+6)||11||$53,400|
Recent Form Insights: Sergio Garcia
- Garcia will seek to qualify for the weekend for the eighth straight event.
- Garcia has an average finishing position of 27th in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Garcia carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four events.
- Garcia has finished below par eight times and recorded 12 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sergio Garcia
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garcia was in the 29th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 86th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Garcia shot better than 49% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Garcia carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Garcia recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Garcia had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.